Your next levels
Advanced Ocean Diver
Already an Advanced Open Water diver with Nitrox qualification, then come straight in and enjoy a variety of diving with an experienced friendly bunch.
Completed your Ocean Diver or equivalent, PADI/SSI open water, then you could join BSAC and progress your diving with the Advanced Ocean Diver.
- Expand on your knowledge and experience using Nitrox mixes up to 36% to extend dive time and provide a better experience
- Complete two of the Sports Diver course theory modules
- Learn how to use a compass for navigation underwater
- Undertake your open water dives to progress your depth to 25m, then 30m
- Become proficient in the use of a surface marker buoy (SMB) and delayed surface marker buoy (DSMB)
- Continue to develop underwater buoyancy control
What does it cost, 12months membership and training packs, kit loan if available, less than £200 plus air fills and training site admissions
The core qualification in BSAC training further enhances your knowledge and experience
Sport diver qualification increases your diving knowledge with a series of lessons which develop you to be able to plan and dive to your own limits, maximum depth of 40 meters, and introduces in depth workings of BSAC 88 dive tables including decompresssion planning and dive management.
First aid and rescue diver techniques are a major part of the sport diver qualification so includes basic life support, oxygen administration diver rescue and recovery.
Apart from being a key member and assistant of the club, sport divers can also become nationally trained Assistant Instructors and assist in further development of club members.
For more information contact email@example.com